ANALYSIS ON EFFECTIVENESS OF PSYCHO-NEUROBICS ON MENTAL CONCENTRATION AND MEMORY BETTERMENT
Psycho-neurobics is an Energy Therapy. In psycho-neurobic, we breathe in the Cosmic Energy through the intensity of mind and then exchange it to our body, neuro-framework. With an expected 1.2 billion youngsters matured between age from 10-19 years on the planet, the issue requires significant thought of mental health specialists, behavioral researchers and strategy creators. Harping on the mental health issues of society by and large and youth specifically, the WHO report (2009/10) assessed that roughly one out of five youngsters younger than 18 experience some type of emotional, developmental, or behavioral issues. The Simplest meaning of pressure is a reaction to demands. According to the Survey Report of Manovikasa Psychological Institute, India, Indian ladies are experiencing serious pressure. Psychoneurobics guides our brain to get and use the enormous vitality to stimulate our physical body and enacts the brain. This article will analyze the Effectiveness of Psycho-Neurobics on Mental Concentration and Memory Betterment.
• Mastin, L. The Human Memory 2010. Available from: http://www.humanmemory.net.
• Dr. B. K. Chandra Sekhar “Text Book of Research Methodology” SIGFA Solutions 2012.
• Maria Konnikova (2013) “Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes” Columbia University.
• Huang, R. H & Shih, Y. N. (2011). Effects of background music on the concentration of workers. Work. 38(4):383-7.
• Achievement domain: The achievement flow motive behind flow experience. Motivation and Emotion, 35(3), 267-284.
• Mishra, R.K. (2018). A study to determine the effect of Loveful Psycho-neurobics in the Management of Hypertension Pilot Study- In the yoga center at Jaipur. Airo International Research Journal, 14, 2-13.
• Edzard Ernst and Myeong Soo Lee (2010) “How effective is yoga? A concise overview of systematic reviews” https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.2042-7166.2010.01049.x
• Dustin B. Improve Brain Health with Neurobics. Emergency Medicine News. 2010; 32(12).
• Arndt Büssing, Andreas Michalsen, Sat Bir S. Khalsa, Shirley Telles, and Karen J. Sherman (2012) “Effects of Yoga on Mental and Physical Health: A Short
Summary of Reviews” https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2012/165410/
• Field (2011) “Yoga clinical research review” 2011 Feb; 17(1):1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2010.09.007. Epub 2010 Oct
• Amarnath (2017). A Study to Determine The Effectiveness Of Psycho-neurobics On The Level Of Stress Among Women In The Age Group Of 20 Years To 50 Years In A Club At Bangalore: A Pilot Study. International Journal of Advanced Research and Development. 2 (10), 4-6.
• Dr. Chandra Shekhar and Sandeep Kumar (2018) “Effect Of Psychoneurobis On The Memory Of School Childrens” Med. Res. Chron., 2018, 5 (6), 508-511
• Amarnath (2017). A study to determine the effectiveness of Psycho-neurobics on Memory among high school children aged 14 to 16:A A pilot study. International
Journal of Advanced Engineering and Research Development, 4(9),569-571.
• Tang, Y., Ma, Y., Wang, J., Fan, Y., Feng, S., Lu, Q. & Posner, M. I.(2007). Shortterm meditation training improves attention and self-regulation. Proceedings of the
National Academy of Sciences, USA, 104,17152– 17156. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0707678104
• Gul, S., Nadeem, R.K. & Aslam, A. (2015) Chromotherapy- An Effective Treatment option or just a Myth?? Critical Analysis of the effectiveness of Chromotherapy.
American Research Journal of Pharmacy, 1(2), 62-70.
• Chandrashekhar, B.K. (2015). Health in your hand: Kundalini Awakening by SIGFA method. Delhi: Teenage Publishers.
• Amarnath (2017). A Study to Determine The Effectiveness Of Psycho-neurobics On The Level Of Stress Among Women In The Age Group Of 20 Years To 50 Years In A Club At Bangalore: A Pilot Study. International Journal of Advanced Research and Development. 2 (10), 4-6
• Mishra, R.K. (2018). A study to determine the effect of Loveful Psycho-neurobics in the Management of Hypertension Pilot Study- In the yoga center at Jaipur. Airo
International Research Journal, 14, 2-13.
• J. Sheela grace and Dr. B. K. Chandrashekha (2018) “A Study to Determine the Effect of Psycho Neurobics on Memory Enhancement and Developing Concentration among Students Of age 11 To 12: A Pilot Study” Suraj Punj Journal For Multidisciplinary Research Volume 8, Issue 12, 2018 ISSN NO: 2394-2886
Volume 8, Issue 12, 2018
• Anup De and Samiran Mondal (2016) “Improvement of Brain Function through Combined Yogic Intervention, Meditation, and Pranayama: A Critical Analysis”
Published in the Russian Federation European Journal of Physical Education and Sport Vol. 13, Is. 3, pp. 89-96, 2016
• Srikanth N Jois and Lancy D’Souza (2018) “The effectiveness of Superbrain Yoga on concentration, memory, and confidence in school students” Indian Journal of
Traditional Knowledge Vol. 17(4), October 2018, pp. 741-744