Psycho neurobics practices for self-healing for individual seafarer: Wellness at sea
Psycho-neurobics is actually a set of exercises of transferring Spiritual Energy in neuro cells by connecting Psyche (Mind) to the supreme source of Spiritual Energy. It's the greatest methodology in order to guide the mind to be able to make use of brain energy for creative work, to heal the body and to keep body and mind healthy. In this paper, we would understand how Psycho-neurobics support seafarers in various forms of self-healing. We will also understand how Psycho-neurobic exercises are designed with a holistic approach to removes negative energy, healing Chakras and improving mental strength. The study will also discuss the importance of Psychoneurobics Practices for sailors to overcome any illness or overcoming with day to day sea life’s stress through practicing Psycho-neurobic for keeping them mentally and physically fit at sea.
• Kumar S. & Shekhar C. (2018)” Effect of Psycho-neurobics on the Memory of School Childrens” Med. Res. Chron., 2018, 5 (6), 508-511
• J. Sheela grace (2018) “A Study to Determine the Effect of Psychoneurobics on Memory Enhancement and Developing Concentration among Students Of age 11 to 12: A Pilot Study”. Suraj Punj Journal For Multidisciplinary Research Volume 8, Issue 12, 2018
• Tiwari P. D. & Shekhar C.,(2018) “Study on the levels of Healing Techniques in Psychoneurobics”Med. Res. Chron., 2018, 5 (6), 490-492
• Gupta, Aditi. (2018). Boosting Psychological Well-being Of Adolescent: Psychoneurobic Intervention Versus Mindfulness Training. People: International Journal
of Social Sciences. 4. 682-699. 10.20319/pijss.2018.43.682699.
• R.Umamaheswari, (2018)“Effect of Psycho-neurobics on enhancing from Self Assertiveness to Self Empowerment to the Students of Satchidanandan Jothi Niketan International School” Suraj Punj Journal For Multidisciplinary Research Volume 8, Issue 12 Page No: 132
• Gupta, Shubhra & Pradhan, Somen. (2018). Effect of Psychoneurobics (Meditation Technique) on Status of Anxiety in Patients Undergoing Cataract Surgery: A Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Preventive, Curative & Community Medicine. 04. 36-42. 10.24321/2454.325X.201822.
• G. Uthaya Banu (2018)” A Study On The Effect Of PSYCHONEUROBICS In Enhancing Moral Values Among Students Of Satchidanandan Jothi Niketan International School.” Suraj Punj Journal For Multidisciplinary Research Volume 8, Issue 12, 2018 Page No: 146
• Peeyush Jain (2018)” Review on the Effect of The Guided Psychoneurobics On Children’s Behaviour” Airo International Research Journal. Vol 16.
• R.Umamaheswari (2018)” Effect of Psycho-neurobics to reduce Hyper Tension of the Seafarers” International Journal of Scientific Research and Review. Volume 7, Issue 12, 2018 ISSN NO: 2279-543X Page No: 193
• Vandana Chhabra (2018)” A Study To Determine the Effectiveness Of Psychoneurobics On Blood Sugar Levels” International Journal of Scientific Research and Review. Volume 7, Issue 11, 2018
• Amarnath (2017)” A Study To Determine The Effectiveness Of Psychoneurobics On The Level Of Stress Among Women In The Age Group Of 20 Years To 50 Years In A Club At Bangalore; A Pilot Study” International Journal of Advance Research and Development. Volume2, Issue10
• Rajesh Kumar Mishra (2017)” A Study To Determine The Effect Of Loveful Psychoneurobics In TheManagement Of Hypertension Pilot Study – In Yoga Centre At Jaipur” Airo International Research Journal Volume XIV, ISSN: 2320-3714
• Dr Krishna Madappa (2017)” Psychoneurobic Science – Water’s Response To Human Intention” Airo International Research Journal Volume XIV, ISSN: 2320-3714
• Smith, J (2016) “Wellness at sea: a new conceptual framework for seafarer training” paper presented at the Ergoship 2016, 6-7 April 2016,
• Ana Slišković (2015)” Occupational stressors, risks and health in the seafaring population” Review of Psychology, 2015, Vol. 22, No. 1-2, 29-39
• Saifon Kanthamalee, Kanid Sripankaew (2014)” Effect of neurobic exercise on memory enhancement in the elderly with dementia” Journal of Nursing Education
and Practice, 2014, Vol. 4, No. 3.